In this example I will show you How To Make Cider:
1) Mix 100g of sugar into your favourite apple juice.
2) Pour this into a clean empty plastic drinks bottle.
3) Add a pinch of Brewer's Yeast and screw on your Home Brewing Cap.
4) Put bottle somewhere safe and out of direct sunlight for a few days.
5) You now have a delicious alcoholic cider. Easy!
Brewing is safe, fun and really cheap and to top it all off Home Brewing Caps are reusable!
Try out our great recipes, whether you want to learn how to make cider or design your own personalised craft beer. We've got a great Ginger Beer Recipe, Mulled Wine Recipe, even an Elderflower Champagne Recipe. Whether it's mulled cider your after or an entirely different special brew, with home brewing caps you can make it.